The policy applies to the processing of personal data of individuals by Responsappility sp. z o.o. w organizacji:
- visitors to the company’s website available at https://responsappility.com (hereinafter the “Site”)
- contacting the company using the contact form available on the Site and/or the company’s email address and/or LinkedIn;
- to whom the company sends marketing content (with prior consent);
- visitors to the company’s LinkedIn profile.
- Who is the controller of your personal data ?
The administrator of your personal data is Responsappility sp. z o.o. w organizacji with its registered office in Gdynia (hereinafter “Administrator“).
You can contact the Administrator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter by writing to the address indicated above.
- What are the purposes and means of processing your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to contact you in response to your message sent to us using: the contact form available on the Site, the Administrator’s email address or the LinkedIn service – in which case the legal basis for the processing of your data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in carrying out correspondence related to business activities (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) or to take action at your request before entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(c) RODO);
- Marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services – the legal basis is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in promoting its activities (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- regarding the personal data of visitors to the Administrator’s LinkedIn profile for the purpose of informing visitors about the activities and services provided by the Administrator – the legal basis for the processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in promoting its activities (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- analysing the use of the Site and compiling statistics – this is based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest in carrying out activities to improve the performance of the Site and the quality of the services provided (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- establishing, pursuing or defending against such claims – on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in securing the legal situation of the Administrator
- How long will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed until:
- the end of our correspondence with you, and thereafter for a period of 2 years (in the case of the purpose and basis indicated under point 2(a))
- your objection or withdrawal of marketing consent, but for no longer than a period of 1 year from the date on which the marketing consent was given or the Administrator’s legitimate interest arises (in the case of the purpose and grounds indicated under 2(b))
- to pursue the legitimate interest of the Controller (in the case of the purpose and grounds indicated under 2(c) and (d))
- limitation of actions (for the purpose and on the grounds set out in point 2(d))
- To whom may my data be transferred?
We only transfer your personal data within the framework and in accordance with the purposes indicated above and based on the legal grounds listed.
Recipients of your personal data may be:
- authorised employees and associates of the Administrator;
- entities providing services to the Administrator in the field of provision and operation of IT systems, including web hosts, providers of email systems, providers of project management systems ;
- entities providing marketing services to the Administrator ;
- entities providing legal services in respect of pending proceedings before common courts and public administration bodies.
- What rights do I have?
In relation to the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you are entitled to:
- The right of access to your personal data;
- The right to request the rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- The right to portability of your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your data where the basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1) f RODO;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, more information at: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt).
- Is my data subject to profiling?
- Is the data provided voluntarily?
Yes, the provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide personal data will prevent us from contacting you (e.g. to answer your question).
- Will my data be transferred outside the European Economic Area?
As the Administrator uses IT service providers based outside the European Economic Area, your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Whenever we transfer data outside the EEA, we assure you that your data will only be transferred outside the EEA if necessary and with an adequate level of protection. Such transfers, if any, are made on the basis of:
- a European Commission decision finding an adequate level of protection in relation to the country to which the data are transferred, or
Should you wish to receive a copy of the standard contractual clauses concluded by the Controller with the recipients or the decision of the European Commission in relation to the country to which the data is transferred, please contact us at the email address indicated in point 1 of this policy.